1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
6. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!!
7. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
8. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
9. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
10. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
11. (111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321)
12 What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? Ans. - All invented by women.
13. This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this? Ans. - Honey
14. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
15. A snail can sleep for three years.
16. All polar bears are left handed.
17. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.
18. Butterflies taste with their feet.
19. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
20. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
21. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
22. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
23. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
24. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
25. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
26. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
27. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
28. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.