You have specific assignments which are indicated in the syllabus and discussed more fully in the seminars posted each week. In addition to this you are expected to be online five out of seven days. This is accomplished by some or all of the following. Remember we are creating a virtual learning community where we work together to successfully acquire new skills. This is not an independent study class where you do your work by yourself and turn it in to your instructor with no contact with your classmates.
1. Checking quiz answers.
2. Asking questions to clarifying experimental procedures.
3. Letting the class know how you are doing with your assignment.
4. Providing support and encouragement to your fellow classmates.
5. Answering fellow student questions that will clarify experimental procedures.
6. Helping other students understand topic objectives and concepts.
7. Obtaining assignments.
8. Obtaining your current grades.
Last Updated: Saturday, 01 November 2003 12:46:29